HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS, the on-site hair drug testing solution, provides a 90-day drug use history and enables employers to test their employees on site, in less than 10 minutes.
Hair Drug Testing has become the most effective workplace drug-testing method¹, with its wide detection window, highly accurate results and easy sample collection under direct observation. Employers no longer have to be concerned with tampering or adulteration of the sample. To date, there are no known adulterants (i.e. bleach, special shampoos).
Using a small sample of hair, cut at the scalp, hair analysis evaluates the amount of drug metabolites embedded inside the hair shaft.
HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS is the ideal solution for businesses who want to avoid the expensive visits to a local facility, which can often be up to 50 miles away. Instead, one of your employees can be trained as a collector and take hair samples on site at your location.
The sample collection is non-invasive and takes only 10 minutes. The collector is required to complete the Custody and Control Form and mail the sample to the laboratory for analysis using the pre-paid envelope provided.
The hair sample is initially screened. Samples which test positive during the screening process are confirmed using Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) and Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) technology.
All results are reviewed by a Medical Review Officer.
HAIRCONFIRM® BUSINESS screens for the five drug classes as mandated by the Federal Government:
- Cocaine (cocaine & benzoylecgonine)
- Opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-monacteyl morphine)
- Amphetamine (including Methamphetamine & Ecstasy)
- Phencyclidine (PCP).
¹ Hair testing is not permissible in all states.
- Accurate & Reliable: We use a nationally accredited and recognized testing facility. Our laboratory uses the latest technology with state of the art equipment. Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) and Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Technology confirmation tests are used.
- Detailed Analysis of Drug History: Results include a positive or negative result for each hair class. In addition an assessment of hair dose response to identify whether the user is a low (occasional), medium (weekend/daily) or high (constant) user is provided¹.
- Accredited Laboratory: Our Laboratory is accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and all tests are supervised, reviewed and approved by Ph.D. staff scientists. Staff experience of over 1.5 million Hair Tests.
- Easy to Use and Convenient: With our easy-to-follow instructions, you take the hair sample at home and send it to the laboratory in the pre-paid package provided for you. Secure Online Results are available in 1-2 business days².
- Tamper Proof: Shampoos, hair dyes, bleach and other external contaminants will not affect the outcome of this test.
- Secure Online Results: Results are available online in 1-2 business days². Upon registration of your test you can select to receive an email notification when you your results are available.
- Pre-paid Shipping Included: Our tests include pre-paid first class shipping.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Report: All results are reviewed by the Medical Review Officer. The MRO will contact all donors who receive a positive result before he reports his findings.
- Free Collection Training Guide: To ensure that the Custody and Control Form and hair sample collection are completed correctly we provide online collection training and a questionnaire to train your personnel in the proper hair sample collection process.
¹ Excluding Marijuana.
² Upon receipt of the samples by the laboratory. Shipping times may vary.